1.Chiken- 1 kg
2.Onion 3 sliced thinly
7.Ginger Garlic paste-2tbsp
9.Red chilli powder-4tbsp
15.Food color-few drops
16.sliced lemon, chopped coriander
- Put some oil in the pan and heat it well, do add onions into it and fry till it changed into golden.
- Now add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, tomato, prunes, garam masala and red chilli powder then mix it well.
- Now add salt and chiken and fry it till it turns light brown.
- When chiken is done then add potatos and fry it well.
- Now do add green chillies into it and mix it on high flame.
- Do boil some rice in a pan keep them aside and let it dry for a while.
- Now take a separate pan do add some curry into it (mixture that we have recently made)
- Spread garam masala , sliced lemon and boiled rice onto it.
- Now let it cook for just 5 to 7 minutes (flame should be very low).
- Now serve it according to your taste.